|Output Power:||220w||Frequency:||50HZ/60HZ, 50HZ|
|Phase:||Single-phase||Protect Feature:||Totally Enclosed|
|AC Voltage:||208-230 / 240 V||Product Name:||Single Phase Asynchronous Motor|
|Protection Class:||IP21||Protection Grade:||IP61|
single phase fan motor,
ac air cooler motor
1. Applying to all fan coil units series, all static press and air cleaners.
2. Adopting international famous brand low-noise ball bearing.
3. The HVAC Fan motor power applies to all fan coil units series and all static press.
4. Having high efficiency, low power consumption and three speed regulation.
5. The shafts are treated with hardening and tempering, and plated with Nickel-coating, and motor housing with plastic.
6. Having Reasonable structure, low temperature rise, low noise, and small vibration.
Technical Parameters for HVAC Fan Motor:
|Speed R. P. M||500-2600r/min|
|Type||Asynchronous HVAC Fan motor|
|Efficiency||IE1, IE2, IE3, IE4|
|Insulation Class||E, B, F|
|HVAC Fan motor||Air Conditioning|
|Use||Fan Motor for Air Conditioner, air cooler, cleaner,Fan Coil Unit and Other HVAC Systems|
|Certification||CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, VDE|
Q: Do you offer ODM service?
A: Yes. We can custom design for any specific application of HVAC Fan motor.
Q: Are your HVAC Fan motors expensive?
A: No. Our design team works with end users and OEM to provide the lowest total life cycle cost solution. If continuous operation is critical to your operation, our technologies can design and manufacturer a motor to your specific or unique needs to avoid costly equipment down time.
Q: How can you ensure the HVAC Fan Motor can drive the machine?
A: Our factory elaborately choose 100% pure copper wire HVAC Fan motor and capacitor with appropriate volume; Our professional manager provide you accurate purchase guide.
Q: How can you control the noise?
A: Our HVAC Fan motors carefully check the drawing and process the shaft and end cover; Our inspectors check the dynamic balance repeatedly;
Q: How can you decrease the heat production?
A: Totally copper line lead to less heat production; IP55 class insulation paper avoid cutting-out; Multiple inspections ensure no carelessness exist; Professional application guidance.
Contact Person: Nana