|Output Power:||50W||Type:||Asynchronous Motor|
|Protect Feature:||Drip-proof||AC Voltage:||208-230 / 240 V|
|Efficiency:||IE 1||Product Name:||50W 60Hz Air Conditioner Motor|
single phase fan motor,
ac air cooler motor
1. Single phase motor , designed for cooling system, evaporative cooler etc, suit for hot weather environments.
2. High quality winding with excellent insulation and heat transmission properties.
3. Nice appearance, high starting torque, low starting current, smooth turning, low temperature rise, low vibration, low noise and great overload performance.
4. Saving Energy, higher efficiency.
5. Long life, Equipped with overheating protection, good Protection against Humidity.
6. Models with power 1/5HP, 1/4HP, 1/3HP, 1/2HP, 3/4HP, 1HP.
7. Special motors can be designed according to customer's requirement. Pure copper coil or copper clad aluminum coil can be chosen.
8. Be wildly used in Iraq, Sudan, Iran, Saudi and other gulf country market.
9. Other name: cooler motor, air conditioner motor, ac motor, fan motor, blower motor.
Technical Parameters of AC Fan Motor for Air Cooler
|Speed R. P. M||500-2600r/min|
|Type||Asynchronous AC Air Cooler Fan Motor|
|Efficiency||IE1, IE2, IE3, IE4|
|Insulation Class||E, B, F|
|AC Air Cooler Fan Motor||Air Conditioning|
|Use||Fan Motor for Air Conditioner, air cooler, cleaner,Fan Coil Unit and Other HVAC Systems|
|Certification||CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, VDE|
Q: Do you offer ODM service?
A: Yes. We can custom design AC Air Cooler Fan Motor for any specific application.
Q: Are your motors expensive?
A: No. Our design team works with end users and OEM to provide the lowest total life cycle cost solution. If continuous operation is critical to your operation, our technologies can design and manufacturer AC Air Cooler Fan Motor to your specific or unique needs to avoid costly equipment down time.
Q: How can you ensure the AC Air Cooler Fan Motorcan drive the machine?
A: Our factory elaborately choose 100% pure copper wire and capacitor with appropriate volume; Our professional manager provide you accurate purchase guide.
Q: How can you control the noise?
A: Our producers carefully check the drawing and process the shaft and end cover; Our inspectors check the dynamic balance repeatedly;
Q: How can you decrease the heat production?
A: Totally copper line lead to less heat production; IP55 class insulation paper avoid cutting-out; Multiple inspections ensure no carelessness exist; Professional application guidance.
Contact Person: Nana