|Product Name:||Inline Ducted Fan||Air Flow:||454/788|
|Color:||Black/can Be Customized||Power:||189/250|
454CFM duct fan booster,
454CFM Ducted Fan Motor,
ROTOR 6 inch duct fan
6 Inch Ducted Fan Motor Silent Low Consumption Inline External Rotor Circular Duct Fan Chemical Gas And Dust Extractor
Features of Inline Duct Fan:
Casing is made of plasic.
External rotor motor with low temperature rise.
Details of Inline Duct Fan:
1. Casing is made of ABS.
2. Backward-cuived centrifugal impeller .
3. ABS connection box.
4. External rotor motor with low temperature rise.
5. Motor is equipped with automatic reset thermal overload protection.
6. NSK ball bearing, acceptable for continuous operation of 50000h.
7. Operating temperature range: -20℃~60℃.
8. Insulation Class: F.
9. Protection class: IP44.
More Infomation of Inline Duct Fan:
1. Duct fan helps with ventilation issues. This fan is built durable, runs smooth and quiet. Tight, precise construction eliminates rattling and reduces wear and tear to give the element a long life.
2. Fine-tuned for minimum vibration
3. Fan speed of 2550 RPM moves air through your target location efficiently for optimal ventilation.
4. Add a compatible 4-inch silencer to your system to handle noise from displaced air and further reduce the total noise level from your ventilation system.
5. Flanges are located on the fan intake and exhaust for hassle free hookup to 6-inch ducting or other ventilation equipment
This series is a centrifugal type inline duct fan. It's made of plastic and houses a backward propeller.
This fan creates a very powerful airflow, which will quickly ventilate your target space, while bringing the temperatures and humidity down and/or clean the air in the grow room from smell and other pollutants through a carbon filter.
They will handle static air pressure very well. Keep in mind that with maximum air flow comes reasonable amount by the moving air, because of that we've built this model with a motor speed controller, which will allow you to select a desired level of output and the ratio between sound volume/airflow. The motor is adjustable between 100% to 50% of max output.
|Model||Voltage||Frequency||Current||Power||Speed||Air Flow||Static pressure||Noise||Weight|
Contact Person: Vicky